Saturday 14th November 2015
FESTIVAL OF ZOMBIE CULTURE
9 years of Infection in the Midlands!
|Zombie Ed is at it again!|
The Best Dressed Zombie Competition is again on the cards with a spectacular prize for the best zombie in attendance...
Gavin Gore will be leading their Team of Make Up Artists, turning you into a rotting flesh muncher, so if you need making up then dress as a zommer and get your make up done once you arrive…
As usual, a number prolific Zombie Authors will be coming down to meet, greet & sign zombie books for everyone coming... There will also be Goodie Bags for the first people through the door, spot prizes, giveaways, book signings, horror traders, themed food and drink and loads to do through-out the entire event…
THE MOVIESA total of 6 features are beig shown, with detaiuls being announced closer to the time... stay tuned...
SPECIAL GUESTS, TRADERS... FREAKS TO MEET !!!
Zombie Shop - Zombie Gifts, Gaming and Entertainment
Duncan Bradshaw - Part Time Author, Full Time Loon
Horrify Me - Profesional Horror Portraits
For more details on people you can mingle with, interrogate and buy drinks for....Keep checking back...
- 13 hours of Zombie Films including a UK Premiere
- Guest stars To be Announced
- The Arcade of the Dead – Retro Zombie Games to die for
- Best dressed Zombie Award – Come Dressed to Impress
- Zombie Killing Challenge – Kill the Undead on a Cinema Screen
- Make Up Artists – Make you look like your favourite cadaver
- Zombie Authors – Signing books and talking about zombies
- Goodie Bags – 1 st 200 people through the door get lucky !!!
- Horror Traders – Get your late Halloween or Early Xmas presents
- Spot Prizes, giveaways, themed food & drink
- All of this for ONLY £25 for a full day pass...
DOWNLOAD: Directions to the Event
For more details visit:
Terror for FunWebsite: www.terror4fun.com
Facebook Group: Terror4fun: UK Zombie Events
Email Zombie Ed at: firstname.lastname@example.org